Lips are better with butter--and a dash of natural color. Formulated using PILI ANI's proprietary Pili Active Oils, this moisturizing Lip Butter in Mint moisturizes dry, dull, cracked and chapped lips. Its gentle formula deeply nourishes and rejuvenates. Pro Tip: Perfect to use on lips and cheeks.
▪ Rich in vitamin E, carotenoids, and antioxidants
▪ Nourishes lips to make them appear soft and plump
▪ Deeply moisturizes lips with a noticeable pop of color
▪ Smooths cracked, flaky lips
▪ Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines on lips
▪ Velvety texture with a demi-gloss finish
▪ May be used on cheeks
Formulated using our proprietary Pili Active Oils (PAO) , which draws from the most potent and highly nourishing ingredients, all of which are sustainably extracted from farm-grown pili trees in the Philippines.
▪ Pili Butter: A special blend of select ingredients proprietary to Pili Ani. Pili Butter is churned and mixed with our Pili Oil, resulting in a creamier texture and more velvety finish. It’s formulated to nourish lips and lock in moisture.
▪ Elemi Oil: Extracted from the bark of the Pili Tree, Elemi Oil has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This multitasker reduces redness and irritation, and minimizes breakouts. It visibly firms, tones, and refines the surface of skin while improving the appearance of overall elasticity.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Canarium ovatum fruit oil, Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, flavor (Vanilla planifolia fruit oil), Canarium luzonicum gum oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil. May contain: D&C Red 6, D&C Red 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 (CI 45410), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, 77499), Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019)
▪ Swipe on bare lips or on top of your lip color. Reapply as needed.
▪ Used as a blush: Swipe on your cheeks and blend with fingertips for a dewy flush of color.
Every Shopify store is different. If you try the snippet below, test it, and it doesn't work, you can always try a backup snippet provided under the "Having trouble?" dropdown below.
Add the snippet below to your Shopify store in the location you determined above.